1/08/2012

Take off

It's my last semester at Michigan State and I'm already having a hard time dealing. I'm taking 18 credits my last semester. I have such a huge drive to do the best I possibly can in school, which could possibly be a burden for my happiness. I hope to spend so much time with people I love and having fun with my friends.. But how can I do it all?

From the things I have learned from friends and family, in order to fine a job out of. Illegal, it is necessary to give it your all in your field. Lucky for me, I truly love what I'm learning. I know that the people who I love and the ones who love me will only want the best for me. That is why I plan to give it my all this semester to end up in a spot in life that makes me feel happy and worth while (and worth the hard work). I'm ready for the take off.

No comments:

Post a Comment