2/09/2011

advertiser to artist?

What I have learned so far:

Italian: Basic italian language and Italian culture/history
Anglo-American Literature: Marlowe, Shakespeare, Renaissance
Photography: Changed ideals and perceptions of reality
Arts of Modernity: Baroque and Classist art forms

I hope I haven't lost you so I can say this... BORING RIGHT??

If there was ever one thing in this world that I knew I was uninterested in, it was history.  NEVER have I ever learned so much about history in a given period of time.  I've avoided it at all costs.  BUT.  I'm surprisingly intrigued. What's happening....

2 comments:

  1. you're being brainwashed!! Just kidding girlfriend. You're like a sponge, you want to absorb anything and everything about Italy. You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Perceptions of reality" I LOVE this phrase! Your reality is exactly what you think/believe it to be!

    ReplyDelete