- I want to live in Italy one day.
- I now live more in the present than I ever have before and tend to keep it that way.
- I move at a WAY slower pace... probably at a pace that's unacceptable to American standards.
- I share a deep love and have a man I can count on through thick and thin.
- I will probably always finish a meal.
- In order to stay as fit as I was in Italy, I have to consciously keep my active lifestyle in check.
- Frisbee for life.
Now for the things that I am unsure of I can't really number. I'm unsure of how to communicate with my closest friends abroad when our phones to not reach each other. Although I plan to live in Italy, WHEN I get there is going to be the challenge. I have tried my best to integrate myself back into the American lifestyle, but now that I know that there is a way of life that suites my needs even more than the one that I am living now, I don't know how I am going to fully transition happily back into another culture. A culture I don't even feel like I belong to. BUT this is where I become happy again. Although most don't and won't understand where I am coming from, I have a man in my life who shares so many of the same thoughts, feelings, passions, and ways of life as me, that I do actually feel completely understood. Even though my experience can't be explained, John allows me live my life the way I want to, and jumps right on the band wagon with no complaints. I truly honestly could not ask for a better friend.