3/14/2012

Travel doesn't always mean vacation

My senior year spring break was lightyears away from loosening up and unwinding. In the midst of my "break", I played in a hat tournament the first day of the High Tide tournament in Brunswick, GA, which ended up being five 1.5 hour games. We made it to the final game, but lost. I played three more days of ultimate with the lovely Infamous ladies of MSU.  We went 8-1. Spent an entire day at the beach staying active until the sun went down. And of course can't forget an essential part of the trip, 34 hours of driving in total.

"Vacation" in my eyes is staying active, being with large amounts of people, and never stopping.  There is nothing more relaxing than being completely rewarded with a healthy mind and spirit from activity and great company.

Oh, and we won the championship.

No comments:

Post a Comment